WE WOULD LIKE TO INTRODUCE OUR POINT OF VIEW ABOUT HIS TEN HOTSPOTS IN MUNICH. SO IT INCLUDES ATTRACTIONS FOR MEN ONLY. EVERY SINGLE ONE IS CONSIDERED AS A PLACE OF INTEREST, ON WHICH MALE TOURISTS CAN SPEND AN AWESOME DAY.
1. The BMW World or BMW Museum is a museum, which deals with the histroy of the important and well known German carproducer. Besides its unique architecture it shelters a large diversity of original BMWs through the history of company.
2. The Paulaner Brewery is home of the best known Bavarian beer. You can visit the brewery as a museum and learn about the manufacture of beer. And maybe there is also a way to taste it.
3. The Allianz Arena is one of the largest and most modern soccer stadiums in Germany. It is the stadium of Bayern Munich, Germanys most famous and most rewarded soccerteam. You can visit for a home match or take part on a guidance through the building.
4. The Deutsche Museum is one of the biggest museums in Germany. It would afford too much time to explain, what it is about. It is about nearly everything. First of all fans of technology will have a pleasureful day in the standard exhibition.
5. Once in a year the Theresienwiese is the highest frequented hotspot in Germany. It is the area of the Oktoberfest, the flagship of the city and in a lot of countries also of whole Germany. Its unique flair is a must-see for every tourist during fall.
6. The Rusticana Restaurant is a popular Munich restaurant. It serves traditional German or Bavarian food, but also international delicacies. Therefore it focuses on BBQ in a rustical but comfortable atmosphere.
7. In the FC Bayern Erlebniswelt you can explore everything about the soccerteam with the most championships in Germany. It is a kind of museum about the club which shows the whole history from the establishment to nowadays.
8. The Eisbach Wave is a part of the river Isar. There are man-made waves in the river and visitors can surf through this part of the water. Especially in the summer it feels like surfing in the Caribbean Sea although you are still in the middle of Munich.
9. After an a replet day you can visit the HofbräuHaus for a cold and tasteful beer. As well can have a seat in the garden of the typical bavarian pub at the Chinese tower. A lot of people lost their sense of time during a break in the most famous German pub.
10. After some beer glasses the Party must go on! The most pleasant time and vivid emotions overlives doubtless each man in the most exclusive tabledance Club in Munich. Planty of most beautifull and sexy striptease dancer would be happy to turn your desires into reality, uncovering fully their wonderful bodies and enjoing the party mood with Champagne glasses! Our Queens Gentlemen’s Club Teem will be pleasant to provide the hight-class service to make each Custumer happy.